IPB
Onlineworlds.org Fun Free Online Massively Multiplayer Strategy Wargames - Galaxies Ablaze - Mage Realms - Star Trades

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 9 Hour Rouge
Tempest
post Aug 1 2011, 01:37 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 166
GA Status:GA Veteran
MR Status:New Player
ST Status:New Player

Aug 1, 12:00 am Astronomers have discovered a Rogue Asteroid that will be passing through our system for the next 6 hours.

09:37 AM
Rogue Asteroid Asteroid 309

It's still there....

--------------------
The Dark Lord deleted my signature AGAIN! cause i made fun of him...
Which caused me to poke fun at the Dark Lord EVEN MORE cause he is stupid, and smells funny, and looks like a monkey, and has a duck for a brother, and lives in a box, and picks up gum all day, and pretends he is superman, and gets sick from drinking water, and has no friends, and loves to eat grass, and thinks his dog can talk, and make fart jokes all day, and hope aliens will abduct him, and wishes he was a woman, and picks his nose, and puts make-up on, and dosn't know how to swim, and is really fat, and has blue colored hair, and sings in the shower, and dosn't wash himself, and is afraid of bananas, and hates when people talk to him, and makes love to his teddy bear, and wants Michael Jackson to move in with him, and watches guys in the locker room, and dosn't know how to read, and has bad breath, and is bad at GA, and spends all his time under his desk, and thinks Santa is the "Real" Santa, and thinks Chick is his girlfriend, and wishes he could go out with Exotic, and loves to eat gym socks, and hates to see people laugh, and drives a Seg-Way, and deletes sigs, cause he doesn't like them, and is a cheerleader, and is a Girl Scout, and plays with himself, and pretends he is George Bush, and thinks Heklim's a dude, and wants to have Ners babies, and has one friend on AIM (himself)... and is just pain DARK!
(And the more he deletes, the more i add...)

And if he deletes this, it means he is SO insecure with himself, that he is afraid of what some nobody on a web site says about him...

The Dark Lord was here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Dark Lord
post Aug 31 2011, 02:29 AM
Post #2

The forum's grim reaper

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 20
GA Status:Former Player
MR Status:Former Player
ST Status:Former Player

oh I remember how excited I used to get to hit those things

--------------------
Round 39: 2 Epistemophobia (2:8) 23,234,216

best finish.... after 34 rounds of trying LOL

+Quote Post
Exotic Br Power
post Jun 15 2012, 12:22 AM
Post #3

The Sexiest Player From OLW!!!

Member No.: 57
GA Status:Former Player

he had freeland and he was complainning?

--------------------
GAX

Round 13: 1 - = Haphazard Sphere = - (1:2) 50,834
Round 15: 5 Lords of the Drinks (1:8) 28,991
Round 21: 3 Brothers in Arms (2:4) 38,259
Round 22: 1 Arda (1:2) 66,779
Round 23: 1 Faster Than The Speed Of Knight. (1:5) 70,287
Round 29: 5 Your Blood Tastes Good...Are You Drunk??? (1:6) 50,670
Round 31: 4 MR Elite V2.1 (1:2) 42,777
Round 39: 1 The best sphere! (2:2) 63,626

+Quote Post
Tempest
post Feb 1 2013, 05:30 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 166
GA Status:GA Veteran

Yes I was Mark!

--------------------
The Dark Lord deleted my signature AGAIN! cause i made fun of him...
Which caused me to poke fun at the Dark Lord EVEN MORE cause he is stupid, and smells funny, and looks like a monkey, and has a duck for a brother, and lives in a box, and picks up gum all day, and pretends he is superman, and gets sick from drinking water, and has no friends, and loves to eat grass, and thinks his dog can talk, and make fart jokes all day, and hope aliens will abduct him, and wishes he was a woman, and picks his nose, and puts make-up on, and dosn't know how to swim, and is really fat, and has blue colored hair, and sings in the shower, and dosn't wash himself, and is afraid of bananas, and hates when people talk to him, and makes love to his teddy bear, and wants Michael Jackson to move in with him, and watches guys in the locker room, and dosn't know how to read, and has bad breath, and is bad at GA, and spends all his time under his desk, and thinks Santa is the "Real" Santa, and thinks Chick is his girlfriend, and wishes he could go out with Exotic, and loves to eat gym socks, and hates to see people laugh, and drives a Seg-Way, and deletes sigs, cause he doesn't like them, and is a cheerleader, and is a Girl Scout, and plays with himself, and pretends he is George Bush, and thinks Heklim's a dude, and wants to have Ners babies, and has one friend on AIM (himself)... and is just pain DARK!
(And the more he deletes, the more i add...)

And if he deletes this, it means he is SO insecure with himself, that he is afraid of what some nobody on a web site says about him...

The Dark Lord was here

+Quote Post
Mishka
post Feb 11 2013, 02:11 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 21,566
GA Status:Active Player

QUOTE(Tempest @ Aug 2 2011, 12:37 AM) *
Aug 1, 12:00 am Astronomers have discovered a Rogue Asteroid that will be passing through our system for the next 6 hours.
09:37 AM
Rogue Asteroid Asteroid 309
It's still there....

Not a bug its a gift!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2018 - 12:00 AM