IPB
Onlineworlds.org Fun Free Online Massively Multiplayer Strategy Wargames - Galaxies Ablaze - Mage Realms - Star Trades

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dl Is Renaming This Topic Because He Just Figured How To From The Main Screen (figured This Out Ages Ago! :p - Kane) Show Off -dl, Any of you guys still playing?
Prince Imrahil
post Oct 3 2010, 11:27 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21
GA Status:Former Player

QUOTE(Nagash @ Aug 19 2010, 05:23 AM) *
hi everybody! im playing this round after too much time out of MR. i hope there are still some oldies hidden around! smile.gif

I am about to rejoin. Have there been any changes since say...round 29??? Where are you ppl? And holla at me so I can find ya on facebook!

--------------------
"And last and proudest, Imrahil, Prince of Dol Amroth, kinsman of the Lord, with gilded banners bearing his token of the Ship and the Silver Swan, and a company of knights in full harness riding grey horses; and behind them seven hundreds of men at arms, tall as lords, grey-eyed, dark-haired, singing as they came."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
meldrew_loves_au...
post Oct 13 2010, 04:55 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 25
GA Status:GA Veteran
MR Status:New Player
ST Status:New Player

QUOTE(Prince Imrahil @ Oct 4 2010, 12:27 AM) *
I am about to rejoin. Have there been any changes since say...round 29??? Where are you ppl? And holla at me so I can find ya on facebook!

Hey bud, a new round of GA is just round the corner, current round is in Chaos mode, how about giving that a go? smile.gif

--------------------

meldrew69: hey exotic :(
exotics AIM: hey bud why no happy???
meldrew69: ah...its nothing?
exotics AIM: tell me mate i make it better :D
meldrew69: ah ok, its just i hate having no legs!!!!!!
exotics AIM: wot??? you have no legs? what you mean???? your joing?
meldrew69: no mate, last week, while i was in the bath, my legs just kinda fell off.
exotics AIM: omg! im sooo sorry! plz you no lie??? this is truth? im very sad for you, i didnt know, im soooo sorry mate!
meldrew69: ah its ok dont worry about it

Ever Been Hit By Me?
HaRmOnIc GeNeRaToR PUT SHOE ON HEAD Tinkkilainen Kats Pretend Boyfriend No Pants Dance Wie Ein Schmetterling HOUDINI Extrodinare Miss December IRN BRU makes me horney ill stir fry u in my wok i am an arctic monkey Napolean Dynamite HI HO rushden and diamonds I pee sitting down hung like a donkey MILF HUNTER The Return Meltron Wonderland

+Quote Post
Prince Imrahil
post Nov 3 2010, 06:31 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21
GA Status:Former Player

QUOTE(meldrew_loves_aussie_chicks @ Oct 13 2010, 12:55 PM) *
Hey bud, a new round of GA is just round the corner, current round is in Chaos mode, how about giving that a go? smile.gif

Maybe next round since I missed this one.

--------------------
"And last and proudest, Imrahil, Prince of Dol Amroth, kinsman of the Lord, with gilded banners bearing his token of the Ship and the Silver Swan, and a company of knights in full harness riding grey horses; and behind them seven hundreds of men at arms, tall as lords, grey-eyed, dark-haired, singing as they came."

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2019 - 01:20 PM