IPB
Onlineworlds.org Fun Free Online Massively Multiplayer Strategy Wargames - Galaxies Ablaze - Mage Realms - Star Trades

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shuffel Round... Ring Around The Roses...., Shuffel Round... Ring around the roses....
bezerker999
post Jul 27 2010, 05:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,626
GA Status:New player
MR Status:New Player
ST Status:New Player

Players have been dwindling of late
if only there was a way where your planet will magically get teleported to a NEW system EACH NIGHT..

no more ganging up on the rest of GA by having each and every hit posted in forums and have the BIG GUYS who already have ganged up in 1 alliance eat off the REST of GA ......

each night the magic farie will re-calculate your TOTAL land vs NW and >>>EVENLY<<< distribute the big boys with the small boys at no additional cost to you.

now you are NOT protected by having ALL the big boys in ONE alliance and eliminating ALL threats or even POSSIBLE threats accross ALL of GA..

i am really sick and tired of this one alliance which can now BOLDLY hit ANYONE at all and get away with it. as no one can hit them back.

FUN is gone out of it like it got SUCKEDOUT by 1 alliance with ALL the big boys in it..

would like to see how they did if they WERE only 1 or 2 BIG boys per system? and EVERY system had the SAME number of BIG BOYS? rtfm.gif

--------------------
It just keeps growing and growing and growing....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tempest
post Jul 29 2010, 12:57 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 166
GA Status:GA Veteran
MR Status:New Player
ST Status:New Player

There are so many problems with that. Like wonders moving too and from. The fact that players also build no commitment to their system mates and thus let the samll guys get rolled, and don't stick up for them.

--------------------
The Dark Lord deleted my signature AGAIN! cause i made fun of him...
Which caused me to poke fun at the Dark Lord EVEN MORE cause he is stupid, and smells funny, and looks like a monkey, and has a duck for a brother, and lives in a box, and picks up gum all day, and pretends he is superman, and gets sick from drinking water, and has no friends, and loves to eat grass, and thinks his dog can talk, and make fart jokes all day, and hope aliens will abduct him, and wishes he was a woman, and picks his nose, and puts make-up on, and dosn't know how to swim, and is really fat, and has blue colored hair, and sings in the shower, and dosn't wash himself, and is afraid of bananas, and hates when people talk to him, and makes love to his teddy bear, and wants Michael Jackson to move in with him, and watches guys in the locker room, and dosn't know how to read, and has bad breath, and is bad at GA, and spends all his time under his desk, and thinks Santa is the "Real" Santa, and thinks Chick is his girlfriend, and wishes he could go out with Exotic, and loves to eat gym socks, and hates to see people laugh, and drives a Seg-Way, and deletes sigs, cause he doesn't like them, and is a cheerleader, and is a Girl Scout, and plays with himself, and pretends he is George Bush, and thinks Heklim's a dude, and wants to have Ners babies, and has one friend on AIM (himself)... and is just pain DARK!
(And the more he deletes, the more i add...)

And if he deletes this, it means he is SO insecure with himself, that he is afraid of what some nobody on a web site says about him...

The Dark Lord was here

+Quote Post
ZULU
post Aug 1 2010, 12:08 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 51

I like the idea. that way your on your own no system mates or alliances. May as well do away with the wonders for this idea too.

--------------------
GC rules!
I am 1 of 3 that has hit the un-hitable
Arguably the Deadliest player in GA
www.hattrick.org
Team: Neanderthals (228192)

+Quote Post
SWB
post Aug 2 2010, 04:46 PM
Post #4

Syndicate Godfather

Member No.: 10

When is next round? And how many planets are there?

--------------------
Death is light as a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain.

Forum Topics started: 56

Syndicate - Mess with one, mess with all!

Apr 19, 6:50 am Troops from Greed of Mankind (1:9) attacked the Rogue Asteroid and conquered 119 land.

+Quote Post
Makaveli
post Aug 10 2010, 01:56 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,809

Haha, so after a year absense there are only cowards playing now? laugh.gif

Sup SWB wink.gif

Think i'll return for a game to see what all the fuss is about.. Hit me up for anyone interested, got a spot left.

--------------------
AngelsAirwaves for LoSeR of the year =)

Mafia

Project Mayhem (2:1) 108,657,813

We assaulted planet La Dolce Vita (2:5) and conquered 15,870 land, 2,639 money, 2,318,709 power and 38,745 population.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2019 - 12:59 PM