IPB
Onlineworlds.org Fun Free Online Massively Multiplayer Strategy Wargames - Galaxies Ablaze - Mage Realms - Star Trades

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mr Nowadays
Nagash
post Oct 15 2012, 11:22 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 75

I have played this round to see how was going the MR universe. The round is finally over, so ill put my opinion bf leaving again.
After some years out i find that the MR fun is over bc bf you had 3 ways of having fun that nowadays are not possible:
-You could have fun having wars. But now with the small playerbase there are not enough spheres to enjoy this mode. You will be happy if you get 3 wars in 8 weeks.
-You could have fun trying to be the biggest realm in glory. But now is too easy to become quite bigger than the rest and the size cap of the 50% land makes this option totally boring as yuo can make nothing but grow like a vegetable.
-You could have fun trying to win in honor. But again with the playerbase you dont need to do nothing special to win it, so it has lost its spice.

Im not playing next rounds but ill leave my suggestions bf leaving:
-Take out the size cap. That kills the game seriously. If the objetive is to avoid the bullys reduce drastically the benefits from the attacks under 50%, rise the cassualities from the attacker and low the cassualities from the defender. Anyhthing will work much better than the impossibillity of atttacking under 50% rtfm.gif

Sad to see the game so reuced bc it is a great game when you have at least 150-200 players. axeman.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Belgian Lands
post Oct 16 2012, 11:07 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23
GA Status:Former Player

Easier to grow bigger than the rest, i find it funny people claim that. If it's easy, i wouldn't have sleepwalked to my sizes last 2 rounds, cause others should be able to as well. And the 50% limitation makes outgrowing the others harder, not easier. But i do agree, it needs to go, cause it makes going for glory worthless. And winning honor is easier cause less people actually try, let alone know how to do it.

--------------------
Magerealms:
11 time winner & 4 times second in Honor - 7 time largest realm (Glory & Land) - 17 rounds participated
R59 - Record in size - Underworld (1:3) - 44,508,176 G - 38,651 L - Goblin Barbarian
R70 - Record broken - Eternal Alchemy (1:3) - 95,996,257 G - 118,092 L - 86,512 H - Gnome Air Scholar

+Quote Post
The Dark Lord
post Oct 18 2012, 04:13 AM
Post #3

The forum's grim reaper

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 20
GA Status:Former Player
MR Status:Former Player
ST Status:Former Player

QUOTE(Belgian Lands @ Oct 16 2012, 04:07 AM) *
Easier to grow bigger than the rest, i find it funny people claim that. If it's easy, i wouldn't have sleepwalked to my sizes last 2 rounds, cause others should be able to as well. And the 50% limitation makes outgrowing the others harder, not easier. But i do agree, it needs to go, cause it makes going for glory worthless. And winning honor is easier cause less people actually try, let alone know how to do it.

Why is the game even open?

--------------------
Round 39: 2 Epistemophobia (2:8) 23,234,216

best finish.... after 34 rounds of trying LOL

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 02:54 PM